Disclosure Statement 

Phil Lanigan - RSA
Personal Risk Solutions Ltd

It is important that you read this document

This information will help you to choose a financial adviser that best suits your needs. It will also provide some useful information about the financial adviser that you choose.

What sort of adviser am I?

I am a registered, but not authorised, financial adviser. My FSP No. is FSP63201. This means I can advise you on insurance products but not investment products. I can give you advice about : term life cover, income cover, business cover, mortgage repayment cover, health cover, trauma cover, and other associated products.

What should you do if something goes wrong?

If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of my service, please tell me so that I can try to fix the problem. If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue you can contact the FSCL (Financial Services Complaints Ltd.) a disputes resolution scheme of which I am a member. This service will cost you nothing, and will help us resolve any disagreements. You can contact FSCL at 13th Floor, 45 Johnston Street Wellington. Tel.(04) 472 3728

How am I regulated by the Government?

You can check that I am a registered financial adviser at http://www.fspr.govt.nz

The Securities Commission regulates financial advisers. Contact the Securities Commission for more information, including financial tips and warnings.

You can report information or complain about my conduct to the Securities Commission, but in the event of a disagreement, you may choose to first use the dispute resolution procedures described above (under What should you do if something goes wrong?).


I, Phil Lanigan, declare that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information contained in this disclosure statement is true and complete and complies with the disclosure requirements in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 and the Financial Advisers (Disclosure) Regulations 2010.